Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch 394 (MOJO394)

I keep planning to try more challenges but I never seem to get the pictures loaded and linked.  Maybe this post will be the start of a new pattern...well, I can hope.  :)

I created my card using sketch 394 from the Mojo Monday blog.
I really liked all the layers on this card and decided to use some of my Stampin' Up paper stack.  I just love Coastal Cabana and Real Red together.

The base of the card is Crumb Cake and the papers are from the Fresh Prints Designer Series paper stack.  I stamped the label using Real Red and the Four Frames stamp set, the trees are from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set and stamped in Early Espresso.  The happy birthday is from Papertrey Ink's Inside & Out: Birthday stamp set.  I punched the label with the Decorative Label punch, the flower using the Petite Petals punch and the scallop punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  The ribbon is Woven Satin Ribbon in Real Red.  For the Crumb Cake panel, I embossed it with the Spellbinders Simplicity M-bossabilities.

Thanks for visiting,
JoAnn

1 comment: