Friday, July 12, 2013

Operation Write Home - Sketch Challenge #180

 When I first saw this sketch, I wasn't going to do it.  I wasn't sure I liked it.  But then an idea hit me that I thought would be cute and then I just needed to find the time to make it.



180
Here is my take on the sketch.  I started out trying to do a masculine card, hence the brown strip, but I don't think it turned out that way.


I used some "precious" to pop up the banner sentiment.

Here are the 20 that are going in the OWH box.  I'm almost done filling it!


 I used Tangerine Tango card stock from Stampin' Up for the card base and the layering.  The white card stock is from Papertrey Ink.  And the brown paper was from a friend of mine, she gave me a pile of paper for my birthday.  I also used Chocolate Chip ink for the sentiment.  The sentiment comes from the Short & Sweet set from Stampin' Up which was retired and I bought from one of my demonstrators.  The scallop border was the smallest in the Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border Trio from My Favorite Things that arrived just last week.  The bling was from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment