Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SCT-Spellbinders sketch contest

I was reading through my blogs in feedly and I saw this contest to create a layout based on this sketch.  I'm currently working through a box of old pictures I'd printed and thought this would work out well for my duck layout.


 

 These pictures were taken in early April 2005.


To create the layout I used:
Stampin' Up - 5 petal flower,  Cricut craftroom to cut the title, various jewels and buttons and these


Bazzill - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Criss Cross Texture - Cream Puff
Bazzill cardstock - Cream Puff

Fancy Pants Designs - My Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Kit
My Family paper pack from Fancy Pants Designs (I got this 48 sheet pack of 12x12 papers for $3.99 at Archiver's.  Unbelieveable.)

Limited Edition - Fresh Decor - LE7789
Art Warehouse - Fresh Decor
Boho Blossoms Punch
Stampin' Up - Boho Blossom punch

 


No comments:

Post a Comment